Agendas and Minutes
  Forms and Documents
  Frequently Asked Questions
  Report a Concern

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Printer Friendly Version 
How do I dispose of my fluorescent and high intensity discharge (HID) lamps (lightbulbs)?
Fluorescent and High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps or light bulbs contain mercury which is a hazardous material. Please collect your fluorescent and HID lamps for the annual household hazardous waste collection, or take them to the County landfill (Manatee County, 798-6761 or Sarasota County, 861-5000). Call ahead for hours of operation and directions or see more information on the Public Works Department web page. Visit for more recycling information.
Code Enforcement
Fire Rescue
Human Resources
Parks and Recreation
Planning & Zoning
Planning and Zoning - Building
Police Department
Public Works
Town Clerk

Town of Longboat Key    -    501 Bay Isles Road Longboat Key, FL 34228    -    Phone: (941) 316-1999 Fax: (941) 316-1656
Site Map   |   Contact Us    |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Get our RSS Feeds Sign up for E-News  
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.