coronavirus smallFor current information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please click here.

The Town provides water and wastewater (sewer) services to property owners on Longboat Key. In general, the Town’s ownership extends up to the property line. Questions related to water or sewer repairs and assistance should be directed to the Public Works Department (941) 316-1988 during normal business hours; (941) 316-1977 for after hours emergencies; or by Reporting a Concern. Utility Billing questions are handled by the Finance Department at (941) 316-1999.

Services associated with new construction and/or renovations are handled through the Planning, Zoning, and Building permitting process. Specific questions regarding locations and sizing should be directed to the Public Works Department, (941) 316-1988.

For email correspondence to answers regarding any of these issues, other concerns, compliments on services rendered, etc. utilize Report a Concern.

Public Works provides additional information on Water Conservation, Water Quality, and the Cross-Connection Control Program.

Remember to call Sunshine State One Call of Florida, 811, or (800) 432-4770 before you dig.

Water/Sewer Repairs: (941) 316-1988
After Hours/Emergency Repairs: (941) 316-1977